There are a lot of great lists out there with blog posts ideas, and today I want to share mine with you! I came up with a great list you can bookmark so that you have tons of ideas. Here are 50 Blog Post Ideas I can share with you guys!
- Favorite Childhood Memory
- Favorite Holiday And Why
- A Day In The Life Of You
- 10 Things We Don’t Know About You
- 5 Things You Love
- Top 10 Favorite Songs
- Favorite TV Show Of All Time
- Tell Us About Your Most Embarrassing Moment
- Why You Started Your Blog?
- Favorite Thing About Blogging
- Your Travel Wish List
- Monthly Goals
- Yearly Goals
- Something You’re Really Into Right Now
- 5 Must Have Beauty Products
- Share your favorite shows on Netflix
- Favorite people to follow on Instagram
- A letter to yourself in 5 years
- Goals for the next/current month/week/quarter
- Weekly Finds. Share some of the best articles you read this week.
- Favorite Way To Spend Time Alone
- How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Name?
- What Is Your Biggest Aspiration In Life
- How Do You Keep Your Life Organized
- Storytime. Share a personal story with your readers. This might bring you some loyal fans.
- 5 ways to unwind after a long day at work
- Your dream holiday destination.
- What’s on my phone? Share your most used apps!
- What’s inside your purse?
- 5 Favorite Blogs To Read
- What Is Your Nighttime Routine?
- What Is Your Morning Routine?
- What Is Your Skincare Routine?
- What Is Your Makeup Routine?
- Best Blogging Tips
- DIY – Fun Project and A Step-by-Step Guide
- What Is Your Favorite Place To Vacation?
- 3 books that changed your life
- Favourite breakfast ideas
- 3 things you’d like to try by the end of the year. Make sure to update your readers on the process.
- Share your weekend/fitness/night out routine
- Things that made you happy this week
- Best advice anyone ever gave you
- Share some snaps from your weekend
- Share your blog stats & discuss how you achieved what you have or what steps you plan on taking to improve it
- Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow
- Favorite Bloggers
- Have You Been Out Of The Country? Tell Us About It
- What Is The Biggest Lesson You’ve Learned Blogging?
- How blogging improved your life?
I hope you found these helpful! If you enjoyed my 50 blog post ideas If you have something to add please comment down below. XOXO!
Each of our summertime pursuits requires something different of our wardrobes. Take your lifestyle, your job, and your budget into consideration, but this is my list of summer wardrobe essentials for a stay-at-home mom (or work-at-home mom).
These summer essentials are everything you need to stay cool and stylish with only a few staple pieces!
Personally, I prefer to wear flowy dresses. I alsp go for rompers and since I’m pregnant, I wasn’t able to wear them. Maybe after giving birth. Whether the’re strapless, sleeveless, button down or tshirt dress. What I love about wearing dresses is the comfort it gave you. They’ll keep you cool and it saves you time in getting ready. You can pair it with a sandals or flat shoes for style.
Trying to balance your personal and professional life in one place is a big challenge to all working moms out there. However, most of the issues that homebased workers encounter are mostly distractions, interruptions and a lot more. These issues can be avoided by setting some work at home rules that you should follow for a productive day. Here are some tips on how to balance family and career while working at home.
Create and Follow Work Rules
Creating some work-at-home ground rules for family members can help set realistic expectations for what you can and can’t do in a workday. Set boundaries around your work in order to create a sense of balance for everyone in the household.
We need to set some guidelines for ourselves especially those who are working at home to ensure that we are not working too little or too much. Another thing is to identify the most common distraction and set daily goals to deal with distractions.
Avoid distractions as much as possible, follow your ground rules, growing your business, spending time with family and advancing your career. And the only way to do this Is to work hard and stick to your daily schedule.
Try to break down your goals and start with your overall vision until you identify your daily goals. You can help yourself by setting reminders through your phone or with notes. Evaluate your progress.
I’ve been loving trying out Korean products for quite sometime now. I love how effective their products are especially their skincare line. A lot of positive reviews are in the internet raving for korean brands.
Althea Korea is an online retail store for Korean products and there where I bought my recent favorite BB cream, the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream.
I love using BB cream instead of foundation in my face because it’s lightweight and very easy to apply. Today, I am going to give my first impression review to this BB cream, the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream.
“Originally developed as a salve for patients after laser treatment, BB Cream’s soothing and regenerative properties were adapted for cosmetics to improve skin while providing coverage. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is Missha’s most popular product with over 30 million sold worldwide. Combining cosmetics with skin care, this product promotes natural-looking coverage while providing sun protection, treating dark spots, and preventing wrinkles. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is suitable for all skin types and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.”
This BB cream claims that it gives excellent coverage while healing visible wrinkles and blemishes. It also claims to prevent skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.
As a mom-to-be, I am very excited to face the new chapter in my life being a Mom. Taking good care of a child is easier for me since I have experienced it with my nephews and nieces. Setting goals now is important for me in order to see the future plans I will have for my family.
Sometimes we are busy doing everything in a daily basis that we forgot to see the big picture. You will more accomplishments in the future if you take time now to set your goals. Here are some top goals moms need to know.
1. Health Goals – Set health goals that include your time for your children. Make them play outside and not just looking in the computer the whole time. Also, make sure to plan for your own health goals too. Play ball games with your children, have a walk outside. Cook a healthy meal with your kids.
Focus on the activities that you and your family do some healthy stuff. Change your weekly activities to make it more enjoyable. Make this the year the whole family improves their health.
2. Financial Goals – Set a family budget not only to track your family’s income and expenses but to set short and long-term financial goals. This is the most challenging one, stretching your family’s paycheck. If you’re a stay at home mom like me, remember that living off one income is hard enough for single people. I do have my own source of income aside from my husband’s but setting financial goals is still challenging. It is important to know where your money is going. You will be able to plan for the activities that costs money like vacations, outdoor activities, or other unexpected things that might happen.
Start saving money now for future use!
3. Relationship Goals – Set relationship goals not only to your kids but also to your friends, spouse and family. Plan a girls’ nigh with your girl friends once a month. Plan a date night with your spouse. Nurture your relationship with your family members by visiting more often, or chatting on the phone. Time for you to strengthen your bond with the most important people in your life. Sometimes, we neglect our friends and other family members when you’re busy raising your kids.