One of the most difficult parts of getting ready for a trip is packing. There’s always the stress of forgetting something important or the fear of losing your checked luggage! Don’t worry ‘coz these 8 easy tips for packing a carry-on will make your packing process a breeze so you can focus on other things.
1. 1. Plan Ahead – Remember to always plan ahead if you’re planning to travel in a foreign country. Make sure to check the airline guidelines for weighing rules for you to know what things you’re going to pack. Tip: Weigh your bags before going to the airport to avoid repacking in the airport.
2. 2. Pack only Necessary Things – Pack simple items that are double purpose. Packing simple clothes that mix and match well will give you many outfit options so you won’t have to stress over what to wear.
3. 3. Be strategic in Packing – Roll up your clothes, socks, and other garments and put it in a sealable bag to have space to other items. It’s a simple way to pack your clothes neatly and efficiently, and doesn’t wrinkle them!
4. 4. Limit the Number of Shoes – For me, I would prefer to bring two pairs of shoes. One pair for walking around and one pair for your night activities. Pick a neutral pair that will match any outfit you pack.
5. 5. Consider to Bring Dresses Instead of Jeans– Yes! This is an effective way to save space as well as the weight of your bag.
6. 6. Bring your Survival Kit – I recommend ear plugs, necessary medicine, headphones, a map, and a few cleansing wipes. You can also bring your favorite book to lessen boredom when travelling.
7. 7. Pack your Valuables – Pack only the essentials in your carry on. This includes the things you can’t live without during your travel along with a few essentials in case your luggage gets misplaced.
8. 8. Selection of Toiletries – Pack a selection of essential toiletries in your carry-on. Bring a toothbrush, face wash, wipes, and medicine. To make it easier getting through security, have all your toiletries in a separate, clear plastic ziplock bag.
With these tips, packing will be a breeze and you’ll be on your way in no time. One last thing: Be sure to save room for souvenirs or new purchases! Have any travel tips? Share it with us!
Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bemissity