Trying to balance your personal and professional life in one place is a big challenge to all working moms out there. However, most of the issues that homebased workers encounter are mostly distractions, interruptions and a lot more. These issues can be avoided by setting some work at home rules that you should follow for a productive day. Here are some tips on how to balance family and career while working at home.
Create and Follow Work Rules
Creating some work-at-home ground rules for family members can help set realistic expectations for what you can and can’t do in a workday. Set boundaries around your work in order to create a sense of balance for everyone in the household.
We need to set some guidelines for ourselves especially those who are working at home to ensure that we are not working too little or too much. Another thing is to identify the most common distraction and set daily goals to deal with distractions.
Avoid distractions as much as possible, follow your ground rules, growing your business, spending time with family and advancing your career. And the only way to do this Is to work hard and stick to your daily schedule.
Try to break down your goals and start with your overall vision until you identify your daily goals. You can help yourself by setting reminders through your phone or with notes. Evaluate your progress.
Hi guys! It’s going to be 2 months before I give birth to a baby boy and me and my husband is very excited to finally meet our little angel. A lot of things have been going on lately. Since my husband is not here because of work, me as an excited Mom-to-be is very busy lately preparing for the blessing that is coming our way.
I am still going to blog and been planning on switching my blog to Parenting & Lifestyle Blog. I am very excited to share with you my experiences of having and raising a baby. This is new to me since this is my first baby but I am looking forward to the challenges that may come my way.
Nothing will change with my blog, instead I will add topics on parenting, some tips and tricks on how I will handle my everyday life as a blogger and a Mom. I will also feature some product reviews in my blog so stay tuned for that!
Being negative is something I think some of us is experiencing in life. Personally, I tend to be negative in everything that I do, what’s happening in my life and the people around me. Don’t get me wrong, but I can’t help but to be negative in everything I do.
Lately, a lot of things happened in my life that it changes my perspective in life. I think the most important thing is to keep your mind always in focus and being positive to a lot of things. By adopting a positive mindset, may improve the quality of your life as well as you will be a much happier person. This is really life changing and here are some tips on how to eliminate negativity in your life.
- Believe in Yourself – Always seeing yourself as a failure is the worst thing you can do. Give yourself a break. Learn to love yourself more than anyone else first. Then, appreciate everything you do. You may fail sometime but always learn not to give up and face the challenges life has to offer with a positive vibes. Just put your mind to something and appreciate the work you do.
- Be Grateful – Be always always grateful to all the blessings you received and will receive. Remind yourself off all the good stuff in life. Try not to compare yourself with other people, instead be grateful of the things that are happening. Learn to appreciate people around you especially those who helped you in times of problems. Don’t forget to be thankful.
- Failure is Natural – We can’t control what happens in our life, but we can control how we react to certain problem that comes our way. If something doesn’t go according to the plan, see this as a new opportunity. Always thrive hard to look at the bright side. Learn not to blame others of your failures, but strive hard and work better next time. Remember, you’re the one in-charge of your life.
- Get Rid of Toxic Relationships – There are people who are taking advantage of you. Learn to know when to get rid of them. Once you see signs that something fishy is going on, keep yourself away from that person. Sometimes, being selective is okay. If you’re trying to be more positive, make sure you only surround yourself with like minded people.
- Being Positive is a Choice – Each morning we wake up with a fresh start and it’s up to us what attitude we’re going to adopt. Start the day with positive vibes and get rid of negativity. Promise yourself not to think of negative things instead change it to positive ones. Work in steps, one step at a day, and then expand it to weeks and the rest will follow. In time, you will simply get into habit of more positive thinking.
Time flies so fast that 2016 has passed already. Can you believe it? Me, I can’t but that’s what life should be.
First, I want to greet you all a Happy New Year! I hope 2017 will be a great year for all of us.
After today, 2016 will be no more than a memory. Tomorrow brings so much hope and promise; a brand new year is literally right around the corner, and it’s going to be a good one. I wish that each and every one of us will live life to the fullest this year. Overcome the struggles we had last year and always be positive. A life that make us feel fulfilled and that are purpose-driven. In order for us to be the best this 2017, I hope that we will discover the things that we really love to do for a better year.
When was the last time you sat down and talk to yourself? About your wants and goals in life. I’ve been out of the blogging world for two months and that’s because I kept on thinking of what would be the new content that I will be sharing with you guys for 2017. I am planning of revamping my blog and then make it more personal. I want to achieve all of these this year. These are my goals, to be consistent in writing my content, be always true to my self and be passionate to what I am doing. It will still be a Lifestyle blog where I will share tips, ideas, inspiration and getting personal with my blog.
I also took a break from blogging because I am starting a new life. I got married with my long time boyfriend and now my husband and another new is that we’re going to welcome our little angel really soon and I’ve never been happy in my life as I am right now. Yes, there are a lot of struggles and tough times last year and I truly hope that this 2017 will be the best year for me and my family.
What I wish for all of us this year is happiness, love and peace. I hope that together we will achieve all our goals for 2017.
So what are your New Year’s Resolution? Share them below!
Thank you so much for the support last year and let’s continue this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
There are days that I feel lazy to work. Can’t even wake up early in the morning. You know, lazy days. I’ve been telling myself to always plan my day, work that should be done. But this is me, even if I try to have a day-to-day to-do list, it wouldn’t fit me. I promise myself to just try.
We all know stress is always been a part of our everyday life. Me personally been trying to find effective ways to manage stress. I have been reading a lot of blogs lately trying to find solutions or tips on how to fight stress as well as ways to refocus for me to feel better about today, tomorrow and the days to come.
1. Reconnect with friends and loved ones
Set aside even 5 minutes of your time to phone a friend or a family member to catch up with them. It is important that from time to time you’ll be updated with what is happening with their lives. A few minutes of casual conversation with someone you care about lifts your spirits without sucking up your time.