There are a lot of great lists out there with blog posts ideas, and today I want to share mine with you! I came up with a great list you can bookmark so that you have tons of ideas. Here are 50 Blog Post Ideas I can share with you guys!
- Favorite Childhood Memory
- Favorite Holiday And Why
- A Day In The Life Of You
- 10 Things We Don’t Know About You
- 5 Things You Love
- Top 10 Favorite Songs
- Favorite TV Show Of All Time
- Tell Us About Your Most Embarrassing Moment
- Why You Started Your Blog?
- Favorite Thing About Blogging
- Your Travel Wish List
- Monthly Goals
- Yearly Goals
- Something You’re Really Into Right Now
- 5 Must Have Beauty Products
- Share your favorite shows on Netflix
- Favorite people to follow on Instagram
- A letter to yourself in 5 years
- Goals for the next/current month/week/quarter
- Weekly Finds. Share some of the best articles you read this week.
- Favorite Way To Spend Time Alone
- How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Name?
- What Is Your Biggest Aspiration In Life
- How Do You Keep Your Life Organized
- Storytime. Share a personal story with your readers. This might bring you some loyal fans.
- 5 ways to unwind after a long day at work
- Your dream holiday destination.
- What’s on my phone? Share your most used apps!
- What’s inside your purse?
- 5 Favorite Blogs To Read
- What Is Your Nighttime Routine?
- What Is Your Morning Routine?
- What Is Your Skincare Routine?
- What Is Your Makeup Routine?
- Best Blogging Tips
- DIY – Fun Project and A Step-by-Step Guide
- What Is Your Favorite Place To Vacation?
- 3 books that changed your life
- Favourite breakfast ideas
- 3 things you’d like to try by the end of the year. Make sure to update your readers on the process.
- Share your weekend/fitness/night out routine
- Things that made you happy this week
- Best advice anyone ever gave you
- Share some snaps from your weekend
- Share your blog stats & discuss how you achieved what you have or what steps you plan on taking to improve it
- Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow
- Favorite Bloggers
- Have You Been Out Of The Country? Tell Us About It
- What Is The Biggest Lesson You’ve Learned Blogging?
- How blogging improved your life?
I hope you found these helpful! If you enjoyed my 50 blog post ideas If you have something to add please comment down below. XOXO!
Trying to balance your personal and professional life in one place is a big challenge to all working moms out there. However, most of the issues that homebased workers encounter are mostly distractions, interruptions and a lot more. These issues can be avoided by setting some work at home rules that you should follow for a productive day. Here are some tips on how to balance family and career while working at home.
Create and Follow Work Rules
Creating some work-at-home ground rules for family members can help set realistic expectations for what you can and can’t do in a workday. Set boundaries around your work in order to create a sense of balance for everyone in the household.
We need to set some guidelines for ourselves especially those who are working at home to ensure that we are not working too little or too much. Another thing is to identify the most common distraction and set daily goals to deal with distractions.
Avoid distractions as much as possible, follow your ground rules, growing your business, spending time with family and advancing your career. And the only way to do this Is to work hard and stick to your daily schedule.
Try to break down your goals and start with your overall vision until you identify your daily goals. You can help yourself by setting reminders through your phone or with notes. Evaluate your progress.
As a mom-to-be, I am very excited to face the new chapter in my life being a Mom. Taking good care of a child is easier for me since I have experienced it with my nephews and nieces. Setting goals now is important for me in order to see the future plans I will have for my family.
Sometimes we are busy doing everything in a daily basis that we forgot to see the big picture. You will more accomplishments in the future if you take time now to set your goals. Here are some top goals moms need to know.
1. Health Goals – Set health goals that include your time for your children. Make them play outside and not just looking in the computer the whole time. Also, make sure to plan for your own health goals too. Play ball games with your children, have a walk outside. Cook a healthy meal with your kids.
Focus on the activities that you and your family do some healthy stuff. Change your weekly activities to make it more enjoyable. Make this the year the whole family improves their health.
2. Financial Goals – Set a family budget not only to track your family’s income and expenses but to set short and long-term financial goals. This is the most challenging one, stretching your family’s paycheck. If you’re a stay at home mom like me, remember that living off one income is hard enough for single people. I do have my own source of income aside from my husband’s but setting financial goals is still challenging. It is important to know where your money is going. You will be able to plan for the activities that costs money like vacations, outdoor activities, or other unexpected things that might happen.
Start saving money now for future use!
3. Relationship Goals – Set relationship goals not only to your kids but also to your friends, spouse and family. Plan a girls’ nigh with your girl friends once a month. Plan a date night with your spouse. Nurture your relationship with your family members by visiting more often, or chatting on the phone. Time for you to strengthen your bond with the most important people in your life. Sometimes, we neglect our friends and other family members when you’re busy raising your kids.
After I resigned from my daily job, I started on working online. At first it excites me since I handle my own time in my own space. It’s been 6 months already and just recently I noticed that it get boring for sometime. Maybe because I have a limited social life. Compared to working in the office, you are able to mingle with your co-workers, whereas working at home, you barely talk to people, ofcourse except your family and friends.
Working at home requires discipline, organization and a few tricks. Here are some tips for you how I manage working from home without stressing too much.
Create a neat and clean office space – Personally I believe that having your own working space will help you become more productive. Your working space must be away from your bed for you to work well. It doesn’t have to be fancy, you can recreate or if you have enough budget splurge into a more comfortable tables and chairs.
Set working hours – It is really important to have your own working hours. Try to jot down all your tasks and the number of hours you need to finish the task. Write it down in your planner or notebook in order for you to keep on track. Keep your body clock in check by sticking to a normal workday schedule.
Yes! I’ve been through this for a quite a while now. Busy schedules, family gatherings, hanging out with friends and other personal commitments are some of the things that keeps me away from my blog. That urge to blog inside me is fading away.
Now, I’m starting to get myself back on track. Yes, I’ve said that before but now I can finally say that I’m more motivated to maintain my blog and write frequently as possible. Thank you to my favorite bloggers out there!
Here are some ways to regain blogging motivation that I would like to share with you guys!
1. Take a Break – Once you start to get burned out, that’s a sign to take a break from blogging. The longer it takes to get a break, the less you want to be there. Go for a long vacation to refresh your mind and get some ideas what to post next. Whatever you do, your blog will still be there when you’re ready to come back.
2. Recreate Your Blog – Maybe you want to update or give your blog a new look. Try to search for inspiration blogs and then create a new blog design with a personal touch. A fresh new looks gets you excited for the task.