As a mom-to-be, I am very excited to face the new chapter in my life being a Mom. Taking good care of a child is easier for me since I have experienced it with my nephews and nieces. Setting goals now is important for me in order to see the future plans I will have for my family.
Sometimes we are busy doing everything in a daily basis that we forgot to see the big picture. You will more accomplishments in the future if you take time now to set your goals. Here are some top goals moms need to know.
1. Health Goals – Set health goals that include your time for your children. Make them play outside and not just looking in the computer the whole time. Also, make sure to plan for your own health goals too. Play ball games with your children, have a walk outside. Cook a healthy meal with your kids.
Focus on the activities that you and your family do some healthy stuff. Change your weekly activities to make it more enjoyable. Make this the year the whole family improves their health.
2. Financial Goals – Set a family budget not only to track your family’s income and expenses but to set short and long-term financial goals. This is the most challenging one, stretching your family’s paycheck. If you’re a stay at home mom like me, remember that living off one income is hard enough for single people. I do have my own source of income aside from my husband’s but setting financial goals is still challenging. It is important to know where your money is going. You will be able to plan for the activities that costs money like vacations, outdoor activities, or other unexpected things that might happen.
Start saving money now for future use!
3. Relationship Goals – Set relationship goals not only to your kids but also to your friends, spouse and family. Plan a girls’ nigh with your girl friends once a month. Plan a date night with your spouse. Nurture your relationship with your family members by visiting more often, or chatting on the phone. Time for you to strengthen your bond with the most important people in your life. Sometimes, we neglect our friends and other family members when you’re busy raising your kids.
Hi guys! It’s going to be 2 months before I give birth to a baby boy and me and my husband is very excited to finally meet our little angel. A lot of things have been going on lately. Since my husband is not here because of work, me as an excited Mom-to-be is very busy lately preparing for the blessing that is coming our way.
I am still going to blog and been planning on switching my blog to Parenting & Lifestyle Blog. I am very excited to share with you my experiences of having and raising a baby. This is new to me since this is my first baby but I am looking forward to the challenges that may come my way.
Nothing will change with my blog, instead I will add topics on parenting, some tips and tricks on how I will handle my everyday life as a blogger and a Mom. I will also feature some product reviews in my blog so stay tuned for that!
There are some days that we feel exhausted because of work and also with our personal problems. Anyone’s working day can lead to burnout and a lot of us struggle with unwinding where we keep ourselves away from social media, away from our computers, phones, and other gadgets. I am going to share with you my top 7 ways to unwind after a long day.
- Switch Off from Work
The moment you step out of your workplace, try to turn off your phones and resist the temptation of checking your work emails. You deserve to take a break after a long busy day. Switch your mindset from work mode to off mode. Spend some time with your family and friends, maybe have a dinner with them. It always starts with unwinding mentally, so clear your mind of thoughts and focus on the night to come.
- Listen to Good Music
Chilling out with some relaxing music will help calm you down and take your mind off from work. It is scientifically proven that listening to relaxing music links to our emotions, a very effective way to manage stress. Choose something soft and gentle and use an earphones and feel the vibes. Just sit back and let the music relax you.
- Grab your Favorite Book
Reading has a lot of benefits and relaxing is one of them. With reading books, you would be able to transport into a different world. Forget all the troubles and problems you have, go to a quiet place and keep yourself busy by reading a book.
Hello! Happy Tuesday! I don’t know about you guys but I Monday is not my favorite day. I am too lazy to do work. Here are some tips I can share with you guys how to make most of your mornings eventhough you’re not a morning person.
1. Wake up 15 minutes earlier. I am not a morning person by nature, but I wake up at 7am every morning. I am not using any alarm clock since my body clock already get used to it. Grab my favorite coffee, eat my breakfast and then start my work.
2. Have your own morning routine. Having a morning routine makes you enjoy yourself more. You can eat breakfast before going to work or do some chores or a workout routine to make your day start right.
3. Avoid checking your emails until you get to work. Before, I tend to check my emails after I woke up and that stresses me out. Now, I learned not to do it that’s why I have a more peaceful mind before I start to work.